Any truth to the "no '02festwest" rumor?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

this year, but it may be more of a "picnic in the park" format than previous events that included awards, vendors, door prizes, etc. Probably the best bet will be to watch the Fest West website for details.

Guest Anonymous

i have not heard anything from Rob about it. I did hear from someone else that it may not happen this year. If that is true, there may be an alternative get-together in conjunction with the Vintage Porsche/BMW weekend at Buttonwillow: that is the race some of us attended after the Fest West last year( and the best drive ever!). It is probably too soon to get into it all, but I will help whatever group that is going to keep an event for 2002s on that weekend ( last weekend in Sept.)I am working very hard to have the Inka A4 ready for that weekend. It is an important event in my book///

Guest Anonymous

Even IF Rob does not hold a formal show, an informal gathering will happen.

All we need is a forum to let people know(we got that here), a place(we just converge on the Emabssy Suites as always, they are used to us), and a date( sounds like the weekend of the Buttonwillow races is already set).

What weekend is that?