OT: Vintage Alfa Romeo sites???

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

GiuliaTi_fr_3_4.jpg.php

URL: http://www.zeebuck.com/02bc/index.htm

Hi all,

I'm considering the purchase of the beauty in the pic above, but I can't find much info on the net about her. She's a 1967 Giulia ti, with a 1750, dual 40DCOE's, and a few other goodies! Mucho fun! Anybody know of any good Alfa sites, or have any other info about this car that you might want to share?

Al

ps - Don't worry! I'm not selling the 02. I think the Alfa will make a nice ADDITION to the stable, NOT a replacement!

Guest Anonymous

Al,

Try sending Jim (JumboTi) an e-mail, he posts on the roadfly 2002 site now and then. He has an older Alfa like the one you have pictured and are thinking of buying. I'll bet he knows of some classic/vintage Alfa sites. These cars are very neat, just like the Alfa Berlina, another older 4 door., good luck,

Tim

'74 2002

'69 2000

Guest Anonymous

We swapped e-mails a few weeks ago, I told him there were 2 of those older 4 door Alfa's on ebay, along with a Berlina. You should get the car if you can swing it Al, sounds like a blast to drive and also that Jim has taken good care of it. Well, we had a washout of a day yesterday, today is much nicer so I'm taking my '74 2002 out of the garage for a drive soon. How about just a general "Alfa Romeo" search? has to be a message board or two that pop up, let us know if you buy it.

Tim.

'74 2002

'69 2000

Guest Anonymous

DSCF0059 resized.JPG

URL: http://www.zeebuck.com/02bc/index.htm

Hey Timmer,

I tried the Google search for Alfa Romeo. Lots of info, but I've come to the conclusion that if it's not a GTV or a Spider, nobody cares! Kinda like 02's, and NK's I guess. Much more info for the 02's, as I'm SURE you know!

Anyway, I'll keep everyone informed if I buy it or not. Its a fun little rocket!

Al