Got the 2.5 motor harness ecu afm

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Went and pulled the M20 out of a nice (was until hit)325is today.

I am well on my way to gathering the complete parts pile for my M20 conversion...

The rebuild begins

Bill

Guest Anonymous

hi bill,

i would be really interested to talk with you about your project. i'd like to do the swap one day myself. i live in the east bay, so if you ever need a extra pair of hands i'm game.

thanks,

evan

Guest Anonymous

I'll be starting the meat of the project in about a month. I still need to find a radiator, move the battery and run the high pressure fuel line before I "REALY" get started.

It would be great to have another set of hands on this thing, and if you are doing the swap soon too-- it might be nice to see how one was done (or stumbled through)

I'll stay well posted as to when and what I'll be doing.

Bill

Guest Anonymous

my server is bouncing mail right now, not sure why. The car was driven into something with the passenger front wheel and fender as well as along the lower vallence.

Fog lights are busted up... Has all of the IS stuff.

Guest Anonymous

Volvo 240's - I adapted a 240 Turbo crossflow into my '70 project. It's no thicker than an '02 radiator, has about 40% more surface area, fits between the '02 frame rails, has the hose fittings in the right places and is available in either copper/brass or aluminum w/ plastic tanks. Yhe lower mount pads even fit an '02 front crossmember with almost no modifications.

If you use the aluminum version, you'll have to run a remote surge tank - it's possible to add a fill neck and radiator fan thermo switch bungs to the copper/brass version. E-mail me if you need more info.