Ouch!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

p><p>Here

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

I guess I should have done something about the leaky breaks sooner, eh?

Does anyone have a nose they will sell me cheapish?

Guest Anonymous

The fender and hood may work, although they are pretty fucked too. We'll see.

The Radiator is shot, but I have another 02 one and a 320 one, so yeah. I went and bought a 4lb sledge and hammered the front out of the way of the tire, cut the fan belt and threw the bumper in the trunk and drove it home.

I just need a nose and a friend who can weld. I can manage the rest.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Matt. My only physical injury came AFTER I hit the guy.. I punched the crap out of my steering wheel and sliced up my hand pretty good. I'm a moron.

Guest Anonymous

Dean;

Man that sucks, check your fraim rails and inner fenders to see how far back one needs to cut.

Late noses $200.00 no center grill + ride

I will check on the early stock.

Sam the rust pimp

Guest Anonymous

I know how you feel I was in the same situation in March. It would be a shame to put a late style nose on an early car like that. My car is still in the same shape as yours. How fast where you going? I need new front shocks so When I slammed on my brakes the nose dove and the hood was fucked along with most things above the bumper. everything below the bumper was fine. shit I'm sorry to see that.

Guest Anonymous

I'm not going to put a late nose on it, but thanks man. It wasn't that hard of a hit, despite the looks of things. The inner fenders wern't bent and the framerails look fine.. I'll have to wait till I cut the front off to be sure though. Yeah.

Guest Anonymous

I was going maybe.. 15mph? The breaks didn't just give out, they fadded away, so I was able to slow down some before hitting him. As you can see from the pics of the truck, it wasn't all that hard of a it. My car had ben crashed in that corner once before, long before I got it. The PO just pulled everything out the best that he could and bondo'd it up, so it didn't take much to pushe it all back in. I knew I was going to have to put a new nose on it someday, my list of prioritys just got rearanged, that's all. I just hope the guy driving the truck doesn't decide to screw me..

Guest Anonymous

Really sorry to hear about the set back.

Typical 02- Hammer it out, cut stuff off, toss the loose bits in the back....and DRIVE it home.

It does take an awful lot to kill these cars.

Guest Anonymous

He got out of his truck, grabbed his tail gate and shook it around some, took a look at me and started holding his back. They took him away on a stretcher. If he's really hurt, I feel really bad.. but he sure didn't seem hurt untill the athoritys got there. I don't know what kind of christian would want to ruin the life of a kid, but whatever. I hope he's ok.