What is the best wax????????????(nt)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

It applies with your bare hand and wipes with a special cloth, will change the car for the better. Clean very well first with their cleaner

Guest Anonymous

If you don't like waxing, Zaino rocks IMHO. Most people lean to it for the shine, but for me the long, long lasting protection is the best feature. There is no wax build-up, so you can layer on as many coating as you like, but their car wash soap makes maintenance really easy if you don't feel like adding coats. Only downside I know of is it requires the purchase of different components to apply it. Definately add the car soap if you go this route, that stuff is pretty amazing IMO.

www.zainobros.com

Guest Anonymous

If you don't want to cough up the $$$ for Zymol, try Maguires, or Mothers. I use Maguires almost exclusivly and have been very happy with it.

When I get the "2002 of my dreams" I may use Zymol. But for my repainted daily driver, Maguires is perfect.

Guest Anonymous

all3sm.jpg

its pretty easy stuff to use and its well worth it. when it rains, the water beads off and doesnt leave and spots.