Bay area 02 show!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Just got time to write a message, I made it back last night without any problems! The 2002 ran great. We went up 101 on the way back and it was a much nicer drive although it took 14 and a half hours to Portland. Thanks to all the Bay area guys for puting on a great show, and thanks to John N for letting us stay at his place!

See ya!

Jeff C.

70 Granada 2002 Mega Squirt EFI with 1,600 more miles on the clock.

66 Turf 2000a project.

Guest Anonymous

Image10.html

Lots of fun, first event of the season so I had to go! Best pick of my car so far is the red one in the background. (next to John's blue one, the only other I saw with Oregon plates). After the event, Darrin and I (his car broke last week so he rode with me) went on a nice drive around SF and the coast. It was great!

See ya

Jeff C.

70 Granada 2002 Sunroof Mega Squirt EFI

66 Turf 2000a

Guest Anonymous

I will see if I can get some of mine up. I was four cars in from the parking lot, 2nd row from the shopping center. Red car with the fogs. Look on Betis70's post down the page for the link to the album, photo 10 there is the back end of a red car in the background, it is mine.

See ya

Jeff C.