Sign in to follow this  
bluebmw

Check In

27 posts / 9362 viewsLast Reply

First off I'd like to thank Steve for adding this region to the forum.
Those of you in the great PNW:
Where are you located?
Let's see a picture of your car(s)!

Edited by BMWnKTM

I am in PDX with a Chamonix "hybrid". '70 model year with a 73 rear end. Car came from Seattle a couple of years ago after starting life in LA. Looks like Chamonix72 has a hybrid as well. Mine has the long eared rear bumper and not the shorty that it came with. Rear end crunched at some point and replaced.

Them some new wheels! You get the S.Drives?

No S-drives. The steelies will be my "winter"/daily wheels. I wanted something a little more secure in the wet than S-drives. So I went with Kumho Ecsta AST. My other set of 15s will get something nice and sticky for hooliganism. Once I finish refurbing them that is.

I'm down in the Eug.

Hopefully this one will be back in action this week(spun rod...). It'll be out of commission again in november. Plan is to do a complete tear down and over 3 or 4 months rebuild w/5spd, LSD, R discs, MSII, adjustable suspension, stereo, re-wire, BBS RMs, etc...

IMG_4984.jpg

With luck this one will be drivable before too long(I should never say that, it always curses me and makes the project take 2-3x as long). I'm giddy with anticipation over driving a turbo'd 02.

IMG_5665.jpg

I'm in North Seattle, and this is my 2002. It's a 76, and it's a 2 pack a day kind of car, if you get my smoke, I mean drift...

313043_2339397770499_1416563933_32723386_998242_n.jpg

Oh, and here is a video of its exhaust:

Out in woodland CA... (considered Pacific Northwest?? i dont know) I have A 1974 2002 thats in pieces right now but slowly coming together.. trying to get some pics for ya'lls... :-] cant wait till it gets GOIN'!!

Them some new wheels! You get the S.Drives?

No S-drives. The steelies will be my "winter"/daily wheels. I wanted something a little more secure in the wet than S-drives. So I went with Kumho Ecsta AST. My other set of 15s will get something nice and sticky for hooliganism. Once I finish refurbing them that is.

Makes sense. S.Drives arent bad in the rain amazingly but good to be on the sage side with the Kumhoss

In Eugene, manimal's second pic is in my drive way, where we currently have 3 '02s. This is my m20 swap in progress. Hopefully it will be running soon.

Photobucket

I'm in Seattle. Bought this about 4 months ago. Great running condition, just dealing with rust now.

2002tii.jpg

Definitely interested in group drives.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.