some 02 pics of Road America

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Here's my first attempt at multiple image posting. If it doesn't work I'll post below. It was a nice day to see the races. The venue for spectators is incredible. We were able to pull right up (in our minivan-ughhh) to excellent viewing only being a few paces away. We brought our dog, lunches, computer-all very family friendly. It was great to meet TimMN, Blau02, Davex3tii(do I have that right?), and see 71Atlantik again. It was like attack of the clones with the three 02s all being Atlantik in color-very cool. If you can make the next set of vintage races in July, I promise you will not be dissapointed.

p

p

p

Guest Anonymous

I look forward to being at the Brian Redman in July. But mine will be not be Atlantik, but Malaga. See you in the Bimmer Bivouac!

Jason

'73 02'

'73 tii

'84 318i

Guest Anonymous

Are you still thinking of having a get together at your place for the July RA races?

We had triple birthday party here yesterday and Mother's Day (good weather picnic in Door County) today so I couldn't make it down there this weekend.

Hope to see you soon.

Chuck

Guest Anonymous

If there is enough interest I would be happy to plan a gathering. Considering the races go until 6 or so, interest may be limited, however, there are going to be folks from out of town that may want to use my backyard as a campground-vs. $75 at RA. I have a limited amount of room indoors as well for those who want their accomodations a little less "Bohemian". A couple of weeks before the races I will post a message re: the party. I am also planning a non-sanctioned 2002 gathering in September at-you guessed it-Road America. I'm hoping we can even do a "parade lap". Stay tuned.