Thanks Jason, Lisa, and Steve K!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

My faux A4 blew the gasket on the cheap-ass Fram oil filter a block from the Palo ALto Swap and Show and Jason was nice enough to give me a new oil filter and some oil and Lisa Ferrari (shouldn't she drive an Itailan car?) and Steve K. filled the rest of my sump, allowing me to drive home when it first looked like I'd have to spend the rest of the afternoon next to the town-truck driver at $10/mile! There is a lesson, and I learned it: I just ordered my K & N oil filters; good by cheap-ass Fram!

Other than that thrill at the end, it was a great swap and show. It was amazing to see six turbos, probably more than 10% of the turbos in the USA! Beautiful, everyone of them, even if they are slower than an A4 (Long live 4 throttle injection)!

Guest Anonymous

If anyone in bay area needs a tow truck and you don't have AAA Plus call Mast Towing at 408-799-6080.

i was only charged $175 to get towed from Gilroy to Daly City that's over 60 miles and it was on a flat bed.

steve k.

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

your A4 is a sweet automobile, I 'll be looking

forward to get together again, this time for a longer

drive.

Michael