BillWilliams

Tii Fuel Lines - Interest

223 posts / 23155 viewsLast Reply

It seems the people who bought the Alpina tii fuel lines from someone on this board are happy with them. I wonder if we can generate enough interest to persuade that talented fellow to make at least some #1 lines for the tiis or complete sets.

If he agrees and we get enough interest, we need to supply him with a good fitting original set for a pattern as we all know, the new tii lines are not a great fit.

This is not a thread that implicates me as the coordinator. I am the instigator not the coordinator.

Thoughts?

Assuming a reasonable price, I would buy a set. I actually found a set buried in my trunk last weekend; it is only 3 out of the 4 - essentially nos from gosh-knows-when. They are still in the plastic bags.

But I think I'm missing the #1.

Scott

I think the A4 lines wound up around $130 shipped at the end of the day - very nice work and an excellent value.

I can't remember how many people got into the group buy to bring down the price, probably 15 or so.

~Jason

interested on # 1 line but will consider a full set depending on final cost. TIA.

I was the "middleman" between the manufacturer in Germany and the Alpina lines buyers. And I would do it again.

I will contact him and see if he wants to do it for us.

Dieter