parked next to silver square light from Washington yesterday

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

here in SFO. The car looked really clean and well tended. Anyway, thought the owner would get a kick out of a 71 Sahara ( just cleaned/waxed) parked next door. So, I was in my car , about to leave the lot, and owner(?) came out , got into car, and never gave a look to the Sahara. Lol: I can see a 2002 a mile away and usually go out of my way to get close enough to take a look, etc. This person was oblivious. Maybe the driver borrowed the car and did not realize what she was driving. Maybe she doesnt like round light 02s. Maybe I need to get to Palo Alto: my brain is rapidly declining...///

Guest Anonymous

One can only assume that those who post here on the board(s) fall into the latter category.

Delia Wolfe

'73tii

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

Guest Anonymous

I went to a wedding anf took my tii. At the reception I pulled into the parking lot to notice an equally nice regular 02 square. The owner/driver was opening the door. I slowed down and said, "Hey, nice car...looks like we have the same taste in vintage automobiles." He just looked over and said, "Huh, what? Oh, okay." Then proceeded to get in his car and drive off. Here I am baffled, thinking to myself, "Wow, I know a bunch of guys that deserve HIS car." Maybe he should buy an E30 and sell the 02 to someone more deserving. But hey, at least we have this board to help support out addiction...I mean hobby.

02s forever.

Guest Anonymous

DSCF0059 resized.JPG

URL: http://www.zeebuck.com/02bc/index.htm

I saw a nice Grantatrot 02 a couple weeks ago, on my way to the airport. He was going the other way, on a 2 lane street. We were almost close enough to clip mirrors. I flashed my lights, and waved at the guy. What did he do? Gave me a weird, perplexed stare like I was an idiot. There is no way in hell that he didn't realise we were driving the same car. Some people simply don't deserve an 02.

Al