Jump to content
  • When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What part goes over rocker sill


Recommended Posts

I am redoing a 72 tii, but I got the car in semi-restored state. The car trim and interior was stripped before I got it so I am still finding missing parts.

At the moment I working on the interior and replacing the carpet. I think there should be some trim piece on inside of the door sill to cover the carpet edge. I have looked on RealOEM, but no part is obvious.

Rogerstii is showing:

BMW 2002 Sill Rocker Molding Rubber Seal Set 1968-1976 (at $155 ouch).

Is this it?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Upcoming Events

  • Supporting Vendors

  • Create New...