• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Uber Sweet Frazer-Nash 2000ti, Ex-Nick Vyse

mcmil

Ha, thanks for that, haven't seen that article since it came out and lost my copy long ago. I took the car along that day - it was shot round the Barbican Centre, just down the road from where I worked in Clerkenwell, central London. Reading it again today makes me smile - Martin Buckly was a nice bloke, but 5 mintes drive up and down the road didn't quite reveal the ability to lift a rear wheel whilst extreme cornering!

Thanks again - saved along with my 2 other photos of the car. Guess it was the days before digital pics and huge collections of photos.

Nick

[edit] took the liberty of posting on the UK NK forum: http://www.02forum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4156

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

Nick,

If you send me your address, I post my copy of T&CC to you. Seems like you should have it.

email to mcmil at prodigy dot net.

Neil

very kind Neil, but don't worry, I'm not sentimental. Now that I think about it I gave my copy to the new owner.

Thanks again, Nick

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg