Mid-Atlantik '02 Fest IV (Update)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

(Please forgive the dual post, but not everybody reads Roadfly exclusively)

Gruppe,

Well, as I closely watch the weather projections, the event is FAST approaching...only 4 days away!!!! I expect somewhere between 60 and 80 cars (but could easily be more), not counting the "other" style Bimmers that will be coming and parking with the Nittany Bimmers Chapter on the show field....should have somewhere between 100 and 200 cars! :-)

I am still holding out for a sunny day, and if it rains at all on Saturday lets pray for a passing "few sprinkles only"...sheesh, what a Spring we've had weather-wise!

Most reports are calling for rain on Friday, so you all travelling to Carlisle on Friday, bring your chamois! I'll be there Friday scouting everything out, getting ready for Saturday morning when the '02s come roaring into the show field (nothing like that sight folks!!!).

The door prizes are awesome again this year, so if you don't come, well you just will miss out .

Finally, if you haven't pre-registered with Carlisle Productions or me yet, please be aware that Carlisle is charging $25 now per car (early-bird was $15). And the pre-registration for the event (with me) is still open, but I've already placed the order for dash plaques and t-shirts, so if you want either "for sure" contact me at my e-mail address "Immediately" please.

I'm relatively certain "some" of you out there have not pre-registered with me, although you may have registered with Carlisle. I will have a "very few" extra t-shirts and dash plaques for sale at the event, so if you want one or both for sure you need to pre-register with me "Now" :-)

See you all on Saturday!

Happy '02ing,

John Weese

Event Organizer

e-mail: Im4BMW@aol.com

Website (with '02 Fest information): http://Im4bmw.freewebspace.com/index.html