• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone knows where these go? 72 2002tii

Poderosso71

This is regarding a 72 tii that i just purchased. The guy that sold it to me decided to butcher the whole steering column,so the wheels can be turned fo shipper to pick up,key was lost.

Now, i connected some wires and was able to start the car,however there are some left and i have no clue where they go. There are two wires that go straight from ignition switch-i think those are for a buzzing sound when doors open. There is a blue/white wire hanging,no clue where it goes. Also with all nuts and bolts that were on the floor there was this tiny piece(pic), absolutely no idea where it goes. Problems i have now is wipers wont shot off,they go one speed regardless what i do with the wiper lever. Turn signal lever just goes one up, not down...etc

If anyone has any idea please let me know..i am not good with electrics at all

Thank You!

post-17824-13667646847345_thumb.jpg

post-17824-1366764684881_thumb.jpg

post-17824-13667646850458_thumb.jpg

1972 BMW 2002 -sold

1999 BMW 328is M Technik -sold

1972 BMW 2002tii

1998 BMW M3 SEDAN

Thats what i thought as well, and i tried to make it fit inside the switch somehow , but without succes. Will try again. Wiper switch was apart when i got the car, probably thats why they wont shot off as well.

Thank you for your help Richard!

1972 BMW 2002 -sold

1999 BMW 328is M Technik -sold

1972 BMW 2002tii

1998 BMW M3 SEDAN