• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for something to do in Sacramento tomorrow? Calif.

BarryA

Auto Museum cruise assembles @ CSU Sacramento starting at about noon, cruise heads out at about 2 pm - goes east on J Street / Fair Oaks Blvd, turns left on Monroe / Fulton, and ends on Fulton between El Camino and Marconi (Fulton blocked off for cruise participant parking), breaks up at about 8:30pm. Additional info at the CA Auto Museum web site.

Free to spectators - 300+ vehicles of all sorts expected, weather should be perfect (highs in the mid 80's). Haven't decided whether to take the '02 or the Nova Wagon.............

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

My parents will be there in one of their cars. I'll be home working on my 75 2002.

How is the '75 coming along? Did you get it painted yet? Or are you doing other things to it at the moment?

So far I've removed all the smog stuff, installed IE motor and trans mounts. Going to install my hogged out manifold and a weber 38 along with a spare 70 manifold that doesn't have all the smog crap. Also have big swaybars, bilsteins and TEP strut bars that I need to install.

It's going to be a fun daily driver. Also doing turbo flares and a turbo front airdam.

I'm hoping to take both my 70 and 75 to Brisbane next year.

70 BMW 1600 Malaga & Nevada

And a bunch of other old junk