• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How much room is there for an electric fan behind radiator?

jrc

Zee says....."Want an easy extra 5 horsepower, 2 or 3 more MPG, less noise, and smoother running?"....Check out his GREAT '20 website. Covers a bunch of well-thought out practical upgrades...

http://www.zeebuck.com/bimmers/bmvseite/

.…”Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul...You've got to run like an antelope: out of control…”

- 1974 2002 Atlantikblau sunroof

It's the quietness and cooling you get while at a standstill that an electric fan offers, not so much the power. The power is more like 1/2 hp. It doesn't move as much air as an 18inch electric fan I have and it is rated at 310 watts full load.

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

as others have said, zero room. HP too, you won't gain anything noticeable. Mileage though, with a 38/38 and 3.91 I was getting 26mpg at 65 I'm now getting 29-30 after the e-fan, crane xr700, and zender style airdam(all installed at once).