Carfax reports!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

exterior20rear202.jpg

Hi guys I just purchased a one month membership so if your looking for a newer (17 didget VIN) BMW drop me a line and I can look it up and send it to you. I am purchasing a '88 M3 tonight and I am very excited to say the least! No worries as I will still be keeping the 02's.

Guest Anonymous

200228.jpg

more pics....details details details...

whatcha gonna do w/her? she looks great!!

r u going to take it down to o'fest in houston this year?

-dave

72 colorado from texas (craford's driveway to be exact...=)

Guest Anonymous

www.bimmers.com It IS the best $15 you can spend on that car. Once you start searching the archives, you will be spending money and time like you never thought possible.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, let me know. I've owned and wrenched on my 88 for the last 13 years. I have the ETM, so if you have any wiring questions...

Congrats!!!!

Steve J

72 tii Verona

88 M3 Hennarot(200k club)

Guest Anonymous

and I should be in Texas this summer but with the beater 535is ("the tank") with 265K+ miles on the odo she refuses to die!! Hauling a bunch of stuff out to my brothers place in San Antonio so need the xtra room. However I am looking forward to a road trip in the new M3, perhaps the Monterey historiics in August.

Guest Anonymous

Come on Attenuata! either an Isetta or a Baroque Angel of the 50's. Nice looking M-3!! don't drive too fast now!! how did you make out with your blue tii? did you sell it?

Tim.