Yahoo! I am going to Bay Area Swap Meet!!

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

I just realized I can attend the show. It will be the "debut" for my A4. Still have not replaced engine, so it will be a conservative trip to Palo Alto. Now, all I need to figure out is how to get my Sahara to the show as well. I get to spend the week putting on some cool stuff I have obtained for the A4. Looking fwd to seeing my 02 friends again!!!///

Guest Anonymous

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone as well..it's been a while for me, too.

Jay, let's chat about the guy across the bridge who built the motor for your

Sahara...I've been putting that off for a long time...I even bought another car to

distract me from the issue at hand!

Can't wait to see the A4...those Audis are sure nice.

Nick ("80)

2002 ('76)

AE86 Corolla GT-S ('8

Guest Anonymous

BTW, I think I might be able to scare up someone to drive an extra car down to the

show...let me know if you're interested for your Sahara, and I'll see if there's anyone

available on my end (don't worry, I only have qualified old-car drivers in mind).

Nick ("80)

2002 ('76)

AE86 Corolla GT-S ("8

Guest Anonymous

put the real-deal alpina chrome script badge on the rear of the "audi" yesterday , and I am hoping some other goodies show up in the mail before the weekend. We will definately talk about a rebuild/new-build for your car: really excited about the show and seeing the gang again. We will be driving very conservatively to the show, dont want to push the rod knock situation and have to use my AAA Plus to ride a flatbed to the grounds...(wonder if they will have a section for cars and wreckers) so if you meet-up with us on the HWY, plz dont taunt the orange car( the tan car will have to deal with you)!! lol. See you there.///