Some A-hole broke into my car....

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I don't even know what they wanted to take except the fake steering wheen cuz I there is nothing beside that attractive in the car! I am getting picutres now...(*&(^%^$*&(&^^%^%$#$%^

Guest Anonymous

did they take you steering wheel? That would be really weird. Usually they are looking for valuables or stereos, things of that nature. Sometimes they just break in to check and find nothing. Then they leave a damaged car behind. No concience whatsoever. Just saw a show on car thieves. Turns out that a good car alarm can stop the less serious jerks-limits damage. Yeah-if a pro really wants your car he'll get it but don't make it easy on them. Park in the safest area you can-well lit and public. Get an alarm. A kill switch will also help protect from a total loss. Take it from someone who has had his 02 ripped off-never to be returned-better to be safe than sorry. Sorry to hear-hope your car is easily repaired.

Guest Anonymous

After 45min of cleaning and lubricating, I took another 45 min or so to install, adjust the driver side window which I was going to throw away a week ago when cleaning out...

venting...

broken_glass.jpg

fixed_glass.jpg

Guest Anonymous

If I park in bad part of town I usually take the distributor rotor. it only takes a few seconds and from the outside nothing looks different.

Guest Anonymous

I hate to hear/see vandalism to any car, especially an 02- I am glad you can replace the glass and that there is no other damage, nor worse- a missing car.

Are those Alpina fenders? They look like the real-deal rounded Alpina flares I have seen on a few cars over the years. I would like to know more about them when you have the time to post. Thanks, and again- I am sorry your car was roughed-up. ///