• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tii #1 injection line

lilmo

Anyone know if this line is available again? Heard it was NLA a while back.

TIA

Nate

1973 tii, agave, since 1992

1973 tii block 2763759

1967 Mustang GT fastback, since 1986

1999 Toyota 4Runner, 5 speed, ELocker, Supercharged

beware of this new line. it is straight, not preformed. while it does fit, because of the stress on the fittings to make the bends needed, after a short while, the line will break. that means fuel at 450psi squirting out. after protesting several times to bmw, the last response i got was, "I have put the line on myself, and it works." well, la dee da. sure, it will install, but there is no longevity. it gets better. bmw says the material used for the original lines(techalon?) is no longer available, so as stock runs out on lines 2, 3, and 4, ALL the lines will be replaced by this stuff. there is hope, however. check:

http://www.lieblmotorsport.de/Ford-Info%20Kugelfischer-Einspritzleitungen.htm

they have made the lines for the alpina a4s, and these lines should work fine. they may be making the lines for the stock tii, too. and it looks like they are using the material that bmw says is nla.

Ken Inn

There was a group buy on braided KF lines on the FAQ a while back. I'll do that when I replace mine, but this is a track car so I don't care about maintaining the "stock" look.

Fred '74tii

--Fred

'74tii (Colorado) track car

'69ti (Black/Red/Yellow) rolling resto track car

'73tii (Fjord....RIP)

This is how it looks in the bag. I am not so sure that there could be an issue of them starting to leak. To me they seemed to be a lot stronger than the white ones. Anyone who has really expirienced a leak? Afterinstallation it doesn't look that bad even though a white one would be nicer.

5621718652_9deb7a36a1_b.jpg

P1050559 by 1965ek, on Flickr

Regards

Christer

74 BMW 2002 Tii

• 2 weeks later...