• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Air Mixing Valve Sticker Available $8

Luis

Hey guys,

I went ahead and had this sticker reproduced and I had some extras made in case anyone needs one. I have some available for $8, postage paid in the US. You can email me through the forum interface or directly at arisso AT wi dot rr dot com.

It's the sticker that goes on the lid of the air mixing valve. Maybe someone can shed light on the placement of this sticker. The owner's manual shows it placed on the side of the valve, in which position the arrow makes a lot more sense than on the lid since on the side it points at the lever you are supposed to move. However, the few photos I have seen (one US and one Euro) show the sticker on the lid. Anyway, you can stick it wherever you want. Below the photo of one of the best preserved stickers I found, and below, a photo of my reproduced sticker.

a>

a>

Luis