Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

WTT/For Sale

7 posts / 921 viewsLast Reply

Guest Anonymous

My 76 2002 for your 98/99 M3. Or its for sale.

If you go to the Forum page and search Cole, pictures of my car are under the "My 76" post.

Some particulars.

Its an automatic- so if you're narrow minded then please don't read any further.

The interior is GREAT!- one tiny tear in the back seat leather. New Corabu seats. NEW trundle. NEW Trundle brushes. Headliner great. Dash is perfect. good sound system(infiniti)- professionally installed. Momo Wheel.

Panasport 15" race wheels. Toyo T-1 tires-like new.

Bilitsiten sport shocks

H&R Sport Springs

Webber Carb.

MSD ignition.

MSDS Header

Always serviced at either Car-Tender or NW European AutoWorks.

Recently Had the top end rebuilt as well as many other bugs worked out. bill for about $2800.00

If you're interested please let me know.

(i apologize for any spelling mistakes)

[/img]

Guest Anonymous

The pictures are where i said they were. This is a new computer and my camera is broken. All of my photos of it were on my old computer that has recently taken a nose dive.

I dont know what to ask for the car because it isnt a show car, but its really close. The other cars Ive seen listed just aren't comparable enough to it to justify putting a price on it. I figured i would let you guys determine the value of the car.

Guest Anonymous

cole@afreps.com

Guest Anonymous

I hate Ebay. I figured the readers on here would have a more educated opinion of the Cars Value than those on Ebay. I just wanted to be fair and not ask anything absurd for my car. If i were to ask what I've put in to the car then i would be asking around $22k and that isn't close to correct.