• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Test fit some wheels today...

About a year I go I had these wheels imported from Poland only to find out I really couldn't make them fit on my e30, and they also weren't in the condition the seller said they were.

They are Rial 15x7 et23 and 15x8 et18. They have been sitting ever since (selling them didn't work) so I figured I'd try to make them work. I'm not one for wheels sticking out far and crazy stretched tires but I think I can run them without sacrificing driving ability.

Curious as to what you think and possibly some suspension/tire setups. I was thinking Ireland Stage 2 and maybe a 195/50 rear.

5909343022_115837e297_z.jpg

5909344800_ab8650de62_z.jpg

1988 Bmw E30 M50 Turbo

1975 Bmw 2002

They're going to rub the front and rear fender lips. My ET24 euro weaves tuck in on the rear (about 2 credit cards gap between fender and tire). The fronts will rub on the lip and maybe the footwell at full lock (mine do). They'll look good on your car though

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

They're going to rub the front and rear fender lips. My ET24 euro weaves tuck in on the rear (about 2 credit cards gap between fender and tire). The fronts will rub on the lip and maybe the footwell at full lock (mine do). They'll look good on your car though

I figured, but I'm hoping somehow they will work. What size tires are you running?

1988 Bmw E30 M50 Turbo

1975 Bmw 2002

They should fit if you roll all the fenders. Maybe go 195/45 to be safe. I'd be interested in them if you thinking of selling.

That's what I was thinking, you are running staggered RS's on one of your car's right? What would be an similar tire for the 15x7 up front? 185 something?

I'm not going to sell them anymore but if I do I will let you know. They are 1 piece wheels, so they have fake bolts and whoever had them completely destroyed the bolt holes and glued in gold rm bolts which were all different shades. Right now I have re-tapped the holes to accept black cap screw's from Lowe's. Not want I wanted to run but they look decent, are cheap, and where the only size that would fit considering the damage.

1988 Bmw E30 M50 Turbo

1975 Bmw 2002

you'll need a POWER STEERING upgrade

and your need this because no matter

what tire you fit ? she's-agonna-rubba

Gruppe5-Verbreiterung-gross.jpg

'86 R65 650cc #6128390 22,000m
'64 R27 250cc #383851 18,000m
'11 FORD Transit #T058971 28,000m "Truckette"
'13 500 ABARTH #DT600282 6,666m "TAZIO"

should work very well with turbo flares.

For the hardware, you might want to look for stainless allen (inside hex) cap or button head machine screws. We're fortunate to have a couple of local Ace hardware stores that carry a wide variety of sizes and styles of stainless hardware in bulk bins - at the box quantity price, you could probably put stainless hardware in the wheels fairly affordably.......

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

I had BBS RS 15x7 et25 and 15x8 e13 with 195/45 front and rear. I have RMs now and the same size and about the offset is about the same. I use a 3mm spacer up front to clear the lowered perch. I can put a 10mm spacer without rubbing the front fender. You should be good since the stage 2 is not that aggressively low. You might not even need to roll fenders, use spacers or go 45 series but I would at least roll.

Sucks about the bolts...

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

I had BBS RS 15x7 et25 and 15x8 e13 with 195/45 front and rear. I have RMs now and the same size and about the offset is about the same. I use a 3mm spacer up front to clear the lowered perch. I can put a 10mm spacer without rubbing the front fender. You should be good since the stage 2 is not that aggressively low. You might not even need to roll fenders, use spacers or go 45 series but I would at least roll.

Sucks about the bolts...

Yes I was bummed when I got the wheels, the bolts were obviously all different shades of gold, and missing a few at that. Do you notice a difference with the same size tire on the different rim...does the front look taller due to less stretch?

And Barry, this is what I got from Mcmaster Carr, they are only 1/4" long so they fit into the holes without having to cut them to size.

5909751152_e75966e40a_z.jpg

1988 Bmw E30 M50 Turbo

1975 Bmw 2002