• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suspension questions

Why the sports? I think they are valved for shorter springs and some will say they are too harsh. Generally, the HD's are fine for the street.

GL,

Ray

I'm about to get a set of Billy Sport shocks for my tii. Is there anything I should get to replace while I'm installing the shocks?

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Iv got IE stage 2's with billy sports. Rides great! little stiff but im young too. I daily drive mine and I dont mind the stiffness at all. Front sits a bit high for me but ill be fixing that soon with ground control coilovers in front. IE springs are over rated. Their just springs but they charge more than any other after market springs. Good product dont get me wrong, just over priced. If I had it all to do over again I would have bought IE stage 2 for the rear and ground control coilovers in front. Live and learn! Have fun...

Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well!

...you're paying a bit more because we don't buy very many of them

(relative to e36's and such) and figureing them out takes time.

So each set has a bit of overhead built in.

And I run sports with 325 in/lb springs in front- very stiff for the street,

but on the soft side for track use.

fwiw.

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL