• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Momo Quasar Wheels/Bridgestone Tires

Chris_B

I have a set of MOMO Quasar 15x7 wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 wheels that I would like to sell. I had these on my 02, but recently swapped them for an Alpina style wheel on the 02 and put them on an E30 car. I would like to sell these pristine wheels to a FAQer, so am posting here before I go to fleabay.

The tires are too small for the E30 (195/50R15) and although I like the look of the wheels on my E30, I have a set of 15" E30 basketweaves to replace them (with a planned new set of proper sized tires...).

The wheels are the correct offset for an 02 (25-30mm) and have very little or no curb rash on them. The wheel centers are painted silver, with polished rims. Here a couple of pics of the wheels on the E30. If anyone seriously wants to buy them, I will takes pics of each wheel and pull a wheel to determine the exact offset.

The tires have about 25% wear on them. I believe the Potenza RE-01 is about the hottest street tire for an 02, except for the RE-11, which I am using now (can't tell a lot of difference...)

I am asking $700 for the set. This seems fair, since each of the tires and each wheel cost well over $100. Admittedly, the value of the wheels is subjective, but you can check on Tire Rack for the current price of similar tires. Make me an offer.

post-185-13667645039135_thumb.jpg

post-185-13667645040892_thumb.jpg

Chris B.

'73 ex-Malaga