Sign in to follow this  
GaryAlfaGiulia

York, your 02 is waiting...

50 posts / 6071 viewsLast Reply

Tom,

It seems as if you know the seller well? I read your comments on BAT, and it seems that you should have contacted him personally, and show him the Error of his ways, Your Highness, instead of being the Resident Expert. This board used to be a Family atmosphere, now it is just bunch of Reality TV wanna-be's. Why dont you put up photos of all your cars, and let's compare then to the 1970 BMW on BAT.

What's up Edgar? Back to trolling?

Are you kidding me? You said that you are "deep in the throws of a restoration". The only throws that should be taking place, is Throwing that POS off of a Cliff. Now I truly understand, you make negative comments on other's work, then get your posse to pile on. And they certainly came running to your defense, like a Tom Jones Ass-Kissing Convention! You should never make a comment again about anyones Car, (Negative or Positive), if that POS 67 1600 is your best offering. The price is metal is good right now, save/make your self some dough by taking it ACROSS THE SCALE. You should get Top Dollar, because that is Primo Scrap Metal...

bitching and moaning because his pussy hurts. Go buy a new KIA white over blue you piece of shit.

is this from personal experience?