• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new rims; SUGGESTIONs

fast2002

Hey guys,

I am looking for new rims. Now, I am riding on the 6 star borbets with my turbo flares. I want wider and meaner look to go with the turbo stance. The car has also been lowered with adjustable coilovers. any suggestions or photos? Thanks

Hey guys,

I am looking for new rims. Now, I am riding on the 6 star borbets with my turbo flares. I want wider and meaner look to go with the turbo stance. The car has also been lowered with adjustable coilovers. any suggestions or photos? Thanks

Rota has two new wheels "Aleica" and "Shakoton" they come in 15x8 and 15x9.

I'm thinking about the Aleica wheels for my next turbo flare project.

post-6684-13667644836699_thumb.jpg

70 BMW 1600 Malaga & Nevada

And a bunch of other old junk

I really like these Stance Mindset Wheels. I think they would look great with your Turbo flares.

post-2600-13667644851256_thumb.jpg

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!

Whats your budget?

BBS, HTN, Schmidt, real WORK's etc will run into a couple thousand dollars for a refurb'd set. Check out VW Vortex and Stanceworks for some nice wheels!

I'd like to see someone run a BBS RS001 rear with 3" lip, and a 15x8 with 2" lip front of some desciption that clears the strut :)

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

Maybe it's me, because I'm using an iPad that Stanceworks web site is completely useless. Are they a lowrider club? Do they sell wheels?

Picking wheels for an 02 is difficult. The older I get the more I like a nice set of 13's.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Maybe it's me, because I'm using an iPad that Stanceworks web site is completely useless. Are they a lowrider club? Do they sell wheels?

Picking wheels for an 02 is difficult. The older I get the more I like a nice set of 13's.

John

Its a forum and blog. Can't comment on the iPad issue but its easy to use the site. The classifieds is the same as the faq, its members sell wheels.

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky