• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TV sighting: BMW 2000 on Top Gear Season 2 Episode 4

Beck180

Recently learned season 2-15 of Top Gear are on Netflix streaming and I'm starting over from the beginning. While watching episode 4 of season 2, a BMW 2000 is shown for a brief moment in comparison to a Jaguar MK2.

Richard Hammond says the 2000 was low on power, but any 2.0 liter is gonna seem low on power when you compare it to a 3.8 liter Jag!

Damn this show is addicting.

Recently learned season 2-15 of Top Gear are on Netflix streaming and I'm starting over from the beginning. While watching episode 4 of season 2, a BMW 2000 is shown for a brief moment in comparison to a Jaguar MK2.

Richard Hammond says the 2000 was low on power, but any 2.0 liter is gonna seem low on power when you compare it to a 3.8 liter Jag!

Damn this show is addicting.

Tell me about it. We got Netflix on our Nintendo Wii last week. I started watching Top Gear Friday night at 11:30 after getting home from work and didnt go to bed til 6am Saturday morning. I even munched down a large pizza and a 2 liter of Coke.

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!