• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

no center console

cluna

We are cleaning up the engine bay and swapping out the pedal box so the Driver side carpet was removed and the custom wiring harness pulled into the interior. We are running a push button start on a Moroso switch panel.

post-19885-13667644495194_thumb.jpg

69' 1600 Satin Black/Orange heavy street mod

74' 2002 Chamonix Automatic

03' e46 Alpine White daily driver

• 4 months later...
  • 10 years later...

Just removed the old frigiking  I need to take another stab at the replacment carpet center piece, it's hard wrestling with the first 2nd bit of carpet you should install, but last.  I like it quite a bit better though. The frigiking is a very wide unit right where my knee sits. 

image.thumb.jpeg.3f7db0e9e0c890fc1bca42b54a12dc23.jpeg

3 hours ago, AceAndrew said:

@joekitt ‘s Indy02 with its painted center console.  Predates the one above, perhaps served as inspiration?

That's freakin' fancy.  I'll get a pic of mine tomorrow, but between the cut for the 265 and the hanging pedals, it's not much to look at...  Esty's carpet kit ain't quite made to hide all these sins.

• Like 1

Dave.

'76, totally stock. Completely.

Did the early 2002's/1600's have no console? Early 911's didn't. Not sure when they came into vogue but I don't think 911 longhoods had consoles. My 78 had one but my 68 didn't.

1974 2002 Tii-SOLD

1978 911SC Coupe

1988 Landcruiser

2020 M2 CS