• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos to 02 Vendors and FAQ Members

dmrice

Before I bought my 2002 last summer I checked around on the internet and it seemed to be well supported with parts and advice so I made the plunge. I must say that I have found this to be true especially this spring as I made a number of improvements and replacements to my car. I have had nothing but great experience with all the '02 vendors I have used and would heartily recommend them to anyone. I know this is a small market and most of these vendors are in it more to help the community than to make huge sums of money. I'd like to specifically mention some -

02Again - Header and Downpipe - Looks good and works well

IE - SS Exhaust sounds nice and new hoses look sharp

HobieDave - A/C Compressor Bracket - fit perfectly

Blunt - Misc parts all delivered correctly

Rogerstii - Misc parts all delivered correctly

AutohausAZ - Misc parts all delivered correctly

BavAuto - Misc parts all delivered correctly

2002s.net - nice bright tail lights. I had an issue with my car where I was stuck on a highway service road on a bright summer day last week but with the bright hazard blinkers going I wasn't so worried about getting rear ended.

And thanks also to all you on the FAQ who have helped me in times of trouble. I am enjoying 'Otto' so much more because of all of you.

'73 2002 - "Otto"