• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue seats and sheepskin covers for sale

adamgraves

Have two front seats in pretty good shape. Driver needs fixing on the boulster beading but all and all good shape. PO had blue sheep skin covers which are also in great shape and for sale. Make offer. Will dissasemble and ship.

76 2002, 2007 S4, 76 vw bus, 74 Airstream, 07 H2 SUT

they (covers) really are in great shape. have the receipt and know they only have a few thousand miles as PO kept milage date form. They were $250 plus shipping...

i would do $100 including shipping as i think box and postage will be around $20-ish. They are worth it. I'd keep and use them but the black recarros i just had refurbed would not look as good. :) let em know.

I pulled them out of my 76 2002. BUT the adjuster/slide rails connecting the seat to car I used on my recaros so you would need the original rail sliders from your 2002 seats. there just a bolt on slider mechanism with the teeth and adjuster lever.