• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Almost sold it

Griswold

I went out to the garage yesterday to assess my '73 tii project. I thought I'd clean it up and get it ready to to list for sale. After digging in I spent the whole day wokring on it and decided I can't let it go. Time to bite the bullet and get this thing going again. Yes, its an addiction.

Get it going and go to the Vintage at Saratoga.

http://www.vintageatsaratoga.com/

Hope to see you there.

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

I was going to list my 72tii for sale at Vintage this year, but for some reason I never got any signs made up. Came back home with a renewed spirit, tweaked the warm-up regulator, got it running better than ever. I took her to "Coffee and Conversation" car gathering last Sat. I even parked the e30 vert and took her errand hopping today. And when I got home, my Vintage T-shirt was waiting on the porch for me (thanks Scott). They are very addictive. I am searching Craigslist several times daily for the next "fix". I am thinking e28...

Matt Haynes

72 Malaga 2002tii - Moes

81 Toyota Supra - Cellie

91 Alpinewies 325iC - Ilsa

07 Titansilber 530xi Sport Wagon