• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts cars and asst parts in Atlanta.

Jbird

Body panels, suspension, and drive train components. Good used motors. Good used Mahle 9.5:1 piano and bath tub pistons. Vatted and machined blocks, cranks, e12 and 121 heads etc. or I can build you a short block/long block for pretty cheap. Lighting and electrical A+ 3 piece dash upper, and gauge surround. Not a lot of good interior stuff but we do have some decent tan door cards. Air conditioning components, including complete known good ac systems. We are moving the shop from one side of Atlanta to the other, and I do not want to tote all of this stuff with us. You can call Jason @ (678)850-7311 or email at the link above with a list of what you need.

We also have a 1976 2002a parts car for sale $750. Matching numbers car that could be saved but need some sheet metal replaced directly in front of the sunroof.

68 2002 #1660013 Lucky # 13
75 2002 M20 swap

need the driver's side door lock unit not the handle but the inside locking unit, do you have on,, Steve ---Conyers

yeah I am sure I do. Call it $25. I am about 20 minutes from Conyers right off of I20.

68 2002 #1660013 Lucky # 13
75 2002 M20 swap

• 4 weeks later...