• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seat belt art..

seat belt parts?

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Damn Al,

I think you take the 'period correct' theme to the end. No calculator for you, all accounting is done by abacus.

thanks for spreading the word fellows, as long as I get the cores I can keep rolling period correct belts for you (especially the Autoflugs, I love them, there is something really vintage about them, and they can be repaired although painfully, not so much love for repas..)

Guest Anonymous

Bluedevils.....need help to repair my '74 e9 seat belt. The driver side won't retract properly. Chris Macha mentioned you. Can you help? Thanks

Bluedevils.....need help to repair my '74 e9 seat belt. The driver side won't retract properly. Chris Macha mentioned you. Can you help? Thanks

Of course I can. Contact me in about two weeks because I will be out of country until July 1st. Email using this button.