• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "official as it gets" photos from The Vintage

Come on, you know you're not done wanting for some more photos from The Vintage, right? Enjoy and thanks again to everyone who made it to the show!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hand_rail/collections/72157626755429379/

The photos are broken up in to sets including the rally, parking lot hangout sessions and the actual show with award winners at the end. If you drove the rally or won an award, your picture will be in there!

If you'd like a copy of any shot, let me know. You can snag higher resolution images from the flickr site by clicking the magnifying glass icon on the upper right then select the "view all sizes" link.

cheers,

brad.

'74 turkis 2002ti(-i)

[quote name="flyingjolly"

no' date=' seriously, you had "das boot"-glass and "der vintage rallye"? ]

Well, there were only 4 das boot glasses. 2 for the rallye meisters, 1 for the web meister/fotomeister (me) and 1 for my wife for putting up with all of it! I can attest to the fact that they actually do hold eins, zwei, drei, vier biers!

Thanks guys! As always there are so many things to shoot my mind starts to wander by the end. Chances are I did take a picture of your car but I didn't deem the picture worthy of retouching...there were a lot so crappy shots in with the few good ones!

brad.

'74 turkis 2002ti(-i)