• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wheels for sale (still) 15" BBS Copies

ibjettin

I have a set of 15x6.5 ET 35 BBS copies. These are a one piece BBS copies. I believe they are Atlas wheels made by American Racing. No curb marks and wheels are in great overall condition. Tires are not included. FWIW the tires in the photo's are 195/50

I am asking $450 OBO for the set

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

ALSO

13x5.5 ET38 (??) Enkei wheels with tires. The rims are in good condition but could use a good cleaning and polish. Tires on them have good tread and are 185/70 13

I am asking $250 ***SOLD***

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

I'm open to offers and trades. Mainly looking for camber plates, front struts, bushing kits. Long shot but still looking for 13" gotti centers from 2 piece wheels

email: mrbdooley@gmail.com

Hey Brian,

Would you entertain some other parts in trade for the 13's? I have an e21 daily that needs rubber.

I have a brand new Euro turn (driver) speedo's KPH & MPH, Tii fly wheel and clutch pack (used) nice four speed trany & shaft, chrome rear bumper overiders, sway bars (stock), driver trap mirror, VDO round bottle and bunch of other stuff.

Let me know.

Will deliver and pick up.

But what do I know