• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

low mileage m30 in NJ has to go!!

metalsoul

It's the first of the month so my lease is up but my landlord is being generous enough to give me through this coming weekend (til Monday the 6th) to get my stuff out of the shop. I can store the 315 roller in my driveway but have absolutely no place out of the elements to store the m30 drivetrain, and it's just too special to put it outside under a tarp.

If you can come pick it up I'll sell the engine and trans for $1000. PLUS you're getting a second valve cover that's been freshly powder coated wrinkle black, this is a no brainer, I need it gone! Don't low ball me offers or trades, I need cash and this is dirt cheap for what it is.

Located in Lambertville NJ, convenient to Philly and NY and not far off of rte 95

The details: The drivetrain is a very low mileage original m30 with only 80k miles on it with Dual Weber carbs! It's still bolted onto the crate from when it was shipped up to NJ from FL. We bought it off of Levent at Gutenparts who purchased it directly from a BMW shop in FL that removed it from out of a one owner 1973 e9, and apparently ONLY because the son of the owner was getting the car and wanted to swap in something newer and bigger so the father was paying to have it done so the son would keep the car! It includes a 5-speed tranny I just picked up from Levent!

The pics:

IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

Thank goodness you're not closer cause this is tempting! Good luck with sale man, someone will get it!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Sorry won't split up the drivetrain...

Steven it's at my shop on rte 518 near 31 on the border of Hopewell, I'm available to meet during the day too, if you are interested you can email me at

adamneelymusic@yahoo.com

Thanks