• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jake built M42 cars.

AndyS

Both of mine, driven by teenagers made the trip in fine, easy fashion. Jake, ya did good! The only casualty was a loose wire to the fuel pump on the 02. When the boys finally listened to me(over Facebook) the problem was solved and the car fired right up. If you are thinking about this swap, I think it is great. A tad more power and great economy. both the 2000 and the 2002 are at Greg's shop in Greensboro.

I told Greg at the Vintage (with your son, a biggin'..) that you will not cut in line any more, or there will be blood...(where is the sarcasm font?..:) I need to get the E9a going and stopping...without drama. I look forward to getting over there to see the red car at least, maybe next week....Wish you could have made it, it was possibly the breakout Vintage event so far. Dave V. in western NC

awww thanks andy, they were fun to build as well. Nice to see they both made it the long trip.

1985 e28 w/LS1/t56 and a bit more...

1970 2002 w/ m42 swap

-Contact me for m42 mounts or e28 ls1 mounts-

www.classicdaily.net

You guys got me thinking.. I got this 318is with M42 and 3 02 shells w/ no rust, put an M/S5x in the 318is and put the M42 in one of the 02 shells..But again I now have 3 normal M10 engines and 3 tii engines, too much shit to worry about..better check the bank account. BTW, it was good to see you Dave..