• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 2002 motor 300 OBO runs great!

potentialm20

Somebody must want this, I am asking 300 bucks for a running motor, with good compression. Plus the money is going to a good cause, namely getting Manimal, I and the "Bavarian Meatwagon" to LeMons next year.

Here is a video of the engine working.

http://s1116.photobucket.com/albums/k568/potentialm20/?action=view&current=skiingetc014.mp4

And a picture of it just sitting there

Photobucket

I am in Eugene Oregon 97405, shipping is fine if you set it up and pay for it. 300 seems pretty frickin' reasonable but I also really want to gone, so feel free to make offers.

Whats included? Is it a long block? Come with intake and carb? Exhaust manifold? Alt and starter? Need a bit more info...is it everything in the picture including radiator?If it includes carb, what carb is it? 32/36? Its a 76 does that mean all smog is there, and its included?

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

Sorry I didn't include more details, typed the first draft of the ad and the site glitched and deleted it, second draft got the short shaft as a result.

The carb has been sold-but I have another one if you need it (stock solex)

The intake comes with the engine

The alternator has been sold

Starter is still there.

Radiator is here but not in great shape.

I think the smog stuff was largely deleted

I have another 2002 which I have not pulled the engine out of yet, but it is complete and I am sure I could put together whatever you need/want.

Complete motor, so yes it's a "longblock". The smog pump is still there but I don't think the smog piping was on the car when we picked it up.

The other motor is from a '73.

Actually, carb not included...homeboy, that's my carb!squint.gif

It can come with a couple of solex's though and a starter. I don't know if we have video of it running but we did drive the car around before the tranny(auto) stopped shifting. Compression is 150-160 across the motor.

where are you I am coming home to 57747 Black Hills

3421912 ask john

Red Baron a 74 sedanw/ dual webers ,spring,steins,bars. body shop for a full make over

Red Baroness a 71 1600 touring new to me and on the street in Limburg

Old Reliable a 93 318 m42's are soooo cool

I can arrange shipping nlt end of june or the son can do it sooner

delk

3421912 ask john

Red Baron a 74 sedanw/ dual webers ,spring,steins,bars. body shop for a full make over

Is late june too late to ship? I will be state side.

you can band it to a wooden pallet and get it to a shipper?

3421912 ask john