• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage 2011 pics

i should have been more careful of who i parked behind. we had a little Inter-service rivalry going on this morning. a certain retired army helicopter pilot cranked up his engine this morning and painted the back of my car with black oil/soot/fuel residue from his exhaust....LOL!!!! nice shot Snakedriver! :-)

2011-05-29161743.jpg

what a cool weekend!

2xM3

Hello Guys and Gals! I'm new here but usually loiter over at MyE28.com. Just thought I'd drop my pics off here too!

Here is my photo gallery of the events from The Vintage 2011. Sorry if its a little Bandit heavy. ;)

http://www.rmiddendorf.com/VirtualTour/CarPics/VintageRTT2011/index.html

PM me with your Email and the pic name if you want a high-res image and I'll send it to you. Sorry if I didn't shoot a ton of '02's.

A few of my favorites:

picture-3.jpg

picture-11.jpg

picture-23.jpg

picture-35.jpg

picture-54.jpg

picture-71.jpg

picture-81.jpg

picture-102.jpg

picture-103.jpg

picture-120.jpg

RMiddendorf

Heinz- 1988 ///M5

Bella- 2006 330i Sport Pkg

Love your pics. Could you send me 95 and 96? Only pics I have seen of me and Dave (and everyone else) fixing my e30.

Harv2002@Mac.com

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Oh yeah, I have 2 favorite 2002 images from the past weekend I should embed here.

I think this was Grace (?) driving the #30 car in the TSD on Friday morning. The only car, according to Dave, that was early to every checkpoint!

picture-16.jpg

And I think this is Scott Sturdy in his 2002 leaving the parking lot at The Hawthorne on Saturday night, but correct me if I'm wrong here too.

picture-109.jpg

RMiddendorf

Heinz- 1988 ///M5

Bella- 2006 330i Sport Pkg

Oh yeah, I have 2 favorite 2002 images from the past weekend I should embed here.

I think this was Grace (?) driving the #30 car in the TSD on Friday morning. The only car, according to Dave, that was early to every checkpoint!

picture-16.jpg

And I think this is Scott Sturdy in his 2002 leaving the parking lot at The Hawthorne on Saturday night, but correct me if I'm wrong here too.

picture-109.jpg

Car # 30 has Grice and Jay for the Rallye

Scott Sturdy drives a gray primer flared '68 2002 with wide BWA wheels.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"