Sign in to follow this  
Lee

Massive - Aluminum race gaz pedal on hinge, w/ bearing

124 posts / 16389 viewsLast Reply

question: on the next set, how does the pedal attach to the metal lever? the original pedal wore down the white plastic thingy causing my pedal to wobble... how does yours work?

Bianchini

Let's figure out what happened to Lee first, hopefully nothing bad, then worry about whether he's making another batch of gas pedals or not.

Mike Katsoris

well put mike. my apologies.

Let's figure out what happened to Lee first, hopefully nothing bad, then worry about whether he's making another batch of gas pedals or not.

Lee has surfaced, apparently... posting recently in other threads on this forum. So here we go:

Lee: Call this yet-another request to answer and respond to the questions / issues folks have with the gas pedal you sold here on the FAQ. And - just as importantly - to make good on the bushings you 'assured everyone' you would send in your post on 06/10/2011 (copied below).

BTW be assured that everyone from this GB will receive within 4 or 5 weeks a replacement delrin bushing machined with fine tolerances to replace the actual aluminum hinge supplied in the kit. I found the aluminum system was fine for a racecar but also that I could also improve on it. ;-) That bushing will be produced after I have finished with another long term project.

-KB