Sign in to follow this  
Lee

Massive - Aluminum race gaz pedal on hinge, w/ bearing

124 posts / 16584 viewsLast Reply

There's a one-days postal strike going on. Pedals are boxed but won't ship before tomorrow. Sorry about that.

If you sent a payment and you don't see any notification beside your name, please let me know as I ma have made a mistake. Pedals that are still unpaid by Friday June 10th in the morning will automatically become available.

Lee

Well, fine, then! ;-)

Thanks,

Ray

The stock throttle rod linkage is adjustable on the side of the pedal box. The rod and the lever are independent and allow tons of adjustments. If your previous set-up had the rod hit the pan, it was most likely not properly adjusted.

The aluminum pedal allows 80mm of bearing travel. If it is not enough, then there's something wrong with the linkage's adjustment. ;-)

MTk5MzVfcA==.png

post-216-13667644119346_thumb.png

If you sent a payment and you don't see any notification beside your name, please let me know as I ma have made a mistake. Pedals that are still unpaid by Friday June 10th in the morning will automatically become available.

Were is this list with notifications?

Phil

look further up in this thread for the list.....

All paid pedals and footrests have been shipped. Expect them at your door by Wednesday or Thursday. I apolgize for being late on shipping by a couple of days, but I had a lot of "milk runs" between suppliers this week. Many new projects such as a 14" and 15" e90 M3 BBK now made possible thanks to Wilwood's modification of an existing caliper.

4 payments didn't materialize, and therefore four pedals are available.

$75.00cad + shipping ($21 East Coast/$24 West Coast)

Paypal is still massivebrakes@gmail.com

14" kit pictured

e90_355_2.jpg

Great, I'm interested, but would like to still see what the back looks like

Do you have any worries ;-)

I won't post any picture of the backside. I want to protect my intellectual property at least for a few days or until the delrin bushings are produced. ;-)

Great, I'm interested, but would like to still see what the back looks like

Do you have any worries ;-)

I won't post any picture of the backside. I want to protect my intellectual property at least for a few days or until the delrin bushings are produced. ;-)

Completely understand. Thanks Lee