• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Filter King replacement filter source in the US?

almost 2 weeks ago I hunted on the net for a source to buy replacement filters for a Filter King filter/regulator. I could only find 1 US source which is "Allgood Parts Source" (EnglishPa​rts.com - John). Long story short, 1 man out of his house, doesn't like to return calls or emails and doesn't stock anything. (also lost my order I paid for) And the kicker, he knows nothing about this part.

Anyone have a reliable US source for these? Or do I just order from the UK?

TIA-

Scott

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg

I went through this a couple years ago. Ended up buying a couple filter elecments from a place in the UK. Rallynuts was the name of the place. It was not the type of customer service that we are used to here. I eventually got the items I paid for, but next time I need more filters I will look to buy them elsewhere. If you find a good source, please post it.

I have a FilterKing regulator/filter on my Mini.

• 1 month later...

I ended-up wtg for "Allgood Parts Source" to get the filter in, when he did, he said he had 3, so I took all 3.

When I removed the 3 year old filter from my car, it was very dark and dirty looking. Guess that should be done evry year. I even have a filter before this one.

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg