• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrome Bumpers & 1 Piece Dash SEATTLE

roadhog0

$150 for the bumpers (No mounting hardware comes with em) Pictures show it all. Has fog light holes that have cracked the metal a little. Would prefer local pickup on these.

1 Piece dash with 2 cracks. A little dirty right now, would be great for someone wanting to refinish a dash! $60 bucks, local pickup preferred as well.

IMG_0584.JPG

REAR W/ Rust on bottom

IMG_0585.JPG

BOTTOM OF FRONT

IMG_0586.JPG

FRONT w/ Light Holes

IMG_0587.JPG

IMG_0588.JPG

Dash

IMG_0589.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

look, i know you want local pick up. but, i desperately need your bumpers for my son's 72. he's coming back home from his obligation in the army. i have the car ready to restore, but i need a set of bumpers. only thing is....i'm in miami. the zip is 33187. look into how much to ship and i would gladly pay you shipping AND handling! what do you say? can you help a brother out? my email is mrhendr at comcast dot net.

thanks for your time!

mark

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

If you still have the bumpers I am very interested. I have family that lives in the Seattle area to pickup. email me back at wesbaker at gmail dot com.

Guest Anonymous

If you still have the bumpers I am very interested. I have family that lives in the Seattle area to pickup. email me back at wesbaker at gmail dot com.