• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Panasport center cap alternatives

hey guys,

so i just picked up a set of 14x7 panasports ultralights w/ falken 195/60 tires. first thing i should say is how much lighter they are than my bbs rs' (15x7 w/ 195/50 tires).

anyway, these are racing wheels so came w/ no center caps. calling panasport, they told me they can make a set for me for $30 each but since they are race wheels, they won't really stay put and will most likely fall off. are there any options for center caps? i'm not really wanting to pay $30 each just to have then drop off.

the diameter is 56mm and had a depth of 24mm. if u know where i can find something that may fit, please let me know.

my project blog:

craaaazzy's 2002 project

Mine are 15x6. street version. ET 25... i think.

They don't poke out. they do slightly creep out... but i think the angle of the photo is making it worse. I do have some fender rubbing on the passenger side....which is a whole other story....

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

• 8 years later...

I have a set of caps from the bottlecaps, but unfortunately, they are not deep enough to fit on the rear with the ultralight/racing version of the Panasports. So, I would need something the same diameter, but deeper.

Brad

Golf 1972 2002