• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Immaculate E30 M3 - insane price paid

Saw this car while picking a friend up in my 74 2002 at Carmax a few days ago. Owner said he had just bought it a week ago from a private owner. He paid $10K for an immaculate E30 M3. Crazy deal for him. Wow.

post-18305-13667642339841_thumb.jpg

PREVIOUS:

1979 Jeep Cherokee

1980 VW Scirocco

1983 Porsche 944

1986 BMW 325i

1999 VW GTI VR6

2000 BMW 323

2000 Porsche Boxster

2001 BMW X5

2003 Porsche 911

2003 Mini Cooper S

2005 BMW Z4

1974 BMW 2002

Current:

1995 BMW M3

2003 Infiniti FX35

Ricer muffler, missing center caps, wrong color premium speakers that are installed backwards.

Still a good deal for the money.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

Ricer muffler, missing center caps, wrong color premium speakers that are installed backwards.

John

John, you're getting into CD pickiness territory, LOL!

Muffler looks correct DTM style to me...with a broken hanger. Don't know why speakers are backwards. My bro runs without caps all the time so they don't get stolen. Looks clean from the one pic.

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

Saw this car while picking a friend up in my 74 2002 at Carmax a few days ago. Owner said he had just bought it a week ago from a private owner. He paid $10K for an immaculate E30 M3. Crazy deal for him. Wow.

10K is a real cheap price for a E30 M3, I routinely see them go for twice that on Ebay. For 10K, I'm wondering if the M3 has a salvage title or some other issue.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

Guest Anonymous

I fail to see your point and why this is even being mentioned here. Deals occur every day. Had the buyer paid 10X the going rate for the car, you might have been saying wow, good deal for the seller. Doesn't that happen all the time on auction sites? Occasionally someone gets lucky, or it appears that they get lucky. ;)

Guest Anonymous

I fail to see your point and why this is even being mentioned here. Deals occur every day. Had the buyer paid 10X the going rate for the car, you might have been saying wow, good deal for the seller. Doesn't that happen all the time on auction sites? Occasionally someone gets lucky, or it appears that they get lucky. ;)

yea - some sellers just want out and sell

at a price to move it

what do you expect for 10K$?? Rubber Biscuit?

'86 R65 650cc #6128390 22,000m
'64 R27 250cc #383851 18,000m
'11 FORD Transit #T058971 28,000m "Truckette"
'13 500 ABARTH #DT600282 6,666m "TAZIO"

Well, given that the hood is down, no way to respond to this. Has it been transplanted? does it have a tired s14? I have had many E30 M3's. The mill is the issue. If it's an s14 and it is in good condition, then perhaps it is a good deal. Even if all esle is perfect (and it doesn't look like that kind of car), if the s14 needs a rebuild your man is looking at 15k. If it has an m50 or such in there, that car may not be worth even 10k. So all that said, if you want to say this is a great deal, what about some more info, miles, clean carfax, engine, etc. So far it's just cheerleading.

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

John

look like DTM pipes to me. Even the best of exhaust systems for the E30 M3 (Supersprint, Borla, etc) offer those pipes. Hate them personally, as the get exhaust gunk on your bumper cover and eventually stains it beyond repair. But, they may not be ricer pipes. Not enough info in the thread to tell much.

My bro runs without caps all the time so they don't get stolen.

i took the bmw emblems and glued them directly to the wheel center, looked great on my e30.

Very nice car, and it looks the hennared isn't faded yet from the sun.

Doubt that it is Henna. Henn was only used in 88 and thus if fairly rare. Zinno and brilliantrot followed and there are many more of those.

John

look like DTM pipes to me. Even the best of exhaust systems for the E30 M3 (Supersprint, Borla, etc) offer those pipes. Hate them personally, as the get exhaust gunk on your bumper cover and eventually stains it beyond repair. But, they may not be ricer pipes. Not enough info in the thread to tell much.

I have a supersprint DTM set up on mine and hate it. Im either going to cut the tips off and graft on something more appropriate or trade it to someone who likes the DTM style. I paid 4500 for my 2 owner 98k mile 88. granted it has some hail damage but its 150% mechanically and has never been beat on so deals are out there. I was just at the right place at the right time with a checkbook

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I fail to see your point and why this is even being mentioned here

because, deep down, every 2002 wishes it was an M3...

heh

I know mine do...

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL