• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bay Area 02 Swap & Show - Sacramento group drive?

BarryA

Any interest in getting a Sacramento group together for the drive down to Brisbane Saturday morning (May 21st)?

Same meeting point / schedule as the last couple of years - meet at the Safeway parking lot at Alhambra & J, depart at 8am via I-80 / I-680 / 24 / Bay Bridge / 101.

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

Hi Barry - not Sure if I ( We ) will be going down 505 or not. Hope to get a few north State cars going.

I was just thinking today that it is only 3 weeks away and we have not heard much BUZZ!

Looking Forward to Brisbane !!! Who's with Me !

Joseph O'Neil

73 02 - Polaris - 2587250

67 2000 TiLux- Chamonix - 1451152

Hi Neil- The TiLux is about to get work done and not road worthy at this point. Got to get Tom Jones up here to Chico.

Ray -The Sacramento Guys typically go down 80 to 580 and then over to the Bay bridge.

Joseph O'Neil

73 02 - Polaris - 2587250

67 2000 TiLux- Chamonix - 1451152

end of the bridge sometime around 9:45.

Barry Allen
'69 Sunroof - sold
'82 E21 (daily driver), '82 633CSi (wife's driver) - both sold
66 Chevy Nova wagon (yard & parts hauler)

I missed last year due to other obligations. This year I signed up online so I had an "I've already got plans that weekend" excuse. See you all at the SafeWay.

BTW, here is another interesting vintage show (albeit WWII airplanes) that will be at Moffett Field that weekend. I'm going on Sunday with my son.

http://www.collingsfoundation.org/cf_schedule-wof.htm

Dave...

Prep the jet car for city driving

I'm down to link up there as well. Maybe we can stage just off the emeryville exit? I think it should be easy to see a caravan of 02's coming. Can we get a txt when you hit the junction by Golden Gate Fields?

"Sabine" 1976 Polaris / Navy - 12+ year Inop Ebay Find. Now with Microsquirt and Cold A/C. 

I'm down to link up there as well. Maybe we can stage just off the emeryville exit? I think it should be easy to see a caravan of 02's coming. Can we get a txt when you hit the junction by Golden Gate Fields?

TEXTING WHILE DRIVING $159+

NOT WORTH IT

PLUS, YOU MIGHT REAR-END SOMEONE

I should be able to make it again. It was fun last year.

Dieter

Current:

- 1970 Colorado 2002, 1982 323i, 1972 Porsche 914, 1956 Porsche 356A Coupe replica, 2003 Mini Cooper S

Past:

- 1980 320is Turbo, 1972 Malaga 2002tii, 1973 Polaris 2002tii, 1973 Sahara 2002, 1981 Alpina C1 2.3, 1989 M3, 1984 Hardy & Beck 327S

TEXTING WHILE DRIVING $159+

NOT WORTH IT

PLUS, YOU MIGHT REAR-END SOMEONE

Oh come on! We're not ALL single folk with only room in our lives for the '02. Surely someone is bringing a passenger! =o)

"Sabine" 1976 Polaris / Navy - 12+ year Inop Ebay Find. Now with Microsquirt and Cold A/C.