• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My son showed up at Mid America and

AndyS

brought my 2000. We did some running around and he talked me into driving

the Golf 02 home. I was a wee prideful watching him loose me in the twisties heading west. No traffic, elevation changing hard corners. I had the window down and listened to the sweet sounds of a kid that knew when to down shift and would get hard into the gas pedal on the other side. I don't think he had shifted a gear since last summer. finally, I think 02 fever hit one of the main people I wanted it to hit!

He is a good kid for lots of reasons besides his driving skills Andy...

And he's better looking than you too!

Great to see you again...

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

Andy that is an awesome post. I'm sure it was a 'proud father' moment.

My 6 year old can't wait to get to drive the 02 nearly as much I can!

-Dave

Pittsburgh, PA

67.5 Datsun Roadster

72 2002 Colorado

89 325ix

99 318ti

04 x5 3.0

We logged 1600 miles in my car this weekend and i was behind the wheel less than an hour total. Sean enjoyed thrashing my car so much he would not let me drive.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I have been very blest with 3 great daughters and 1 great son. They are all good people with strong hearts and even keeled heads!

Guess they took after you. Well, except for the even keeled head bit, of course...He he he...

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290