• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F/S New A/C Bracket for rotary compressor for the 2002 &

02hobiedave

Just had a batch of brackets made. Does anyone need a new A/C bracket that fits the M10 engine. The bracket was modeled from an original clardy bracket and was mocked up on a straight 2002 & tii block. It's put together and welded in a steel jig for quality control. All of the rubber bushings have been deleted so no more worn out bushings to replace down the road. Also the bracket size has been reduced along with the weight so you don’t have to remove the bracket to replace a water pump like the older York bracket.

P4030612.jpg

P4050622.jpg

P6220146.jpg

If you are ready to start that A/C project You will need one of these brackets. I will include the size of washers nuts & bolts you will need to finish the install. I just wanted to let you know the price of the Bracket is now 92.00 + 10.00 shipping + 3.33 paypal total $105.33 in the lower 48. Contact me at dave.hobiedave@gmail.com

1972-2002 "polaris"

2000 M5 "Dieter"

2004 330i "ILKA"

• 4 weeks later...